Ihana Dhillon is an Indian actress and model who has also worked in Punjabi films like Daddy Cool Munde Fool. She has gained an immense popularity after her sensual act in Hate Story 4, a Bollywood movie released in 2018.
|Full Name:||Ihana Dhillon|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Dancer|
|Famous for:||Punjabi film and Hate Story 4|
Personal Life and Family Background:
Ihana was born and brought in a Punjabi middle class family, hails from Faridkot, Punjab India. There she lives with her parents and 2 siblings, Kiran & Mangal Dhillon. She did her schooling and graduation from Punjab and travelled USA to pursue her post graduation.
She started her modelling career back in 2009 in Atlanta Capital of Georgia, worked as a model.
|Date of birth:||18th August 1989|
|Age:||31 years [as of 2020]|
|Real name:||Ihana Dhillon|
|Father’s name:||Surinderpal Singh|
|Mother’s name:||Baljeet Kaur|
|Sibling’s name:||Mangal Dhillon & Kiran Dhillon|
|Boyfriend’s name:||Not known|
|Marital Status & Spouse name:||Unmarried|
|Shoes size:||8 US|
|Hometown:||Faridkot, Punjab, India|
|Place of Residence:||Mumbai, India|
- Bachelors in Tourism and Hospitality from Punjab Chandigarh University
- Post Graduation in Hotel Management from USA.
- After her graduation she started working at Hotel Crown Plaza, Atlanta. There she got an offer of modelling in 2009.
- Ihana returned to India in 2010 and worked in TLC channel show “Jewels of Royals”
- She began her career as a model and has also acted in various TV commercials like Samsung, Beta, Philips, DLP, Microsoft, Maruti Suzuki, Taj etc.
- Ihana started her acting career in Bollywood from Hate Story 4 in 2018 as a lead. And has also acted alongside Arjun Rampal in film Nastik.
- She began her Punjabi film career from movies like tiger, Thug Life, Daddy Cool Munde Fool etc.
- Ihana is also a founder and entrepreneur at Art Glam Studio, a nail art, tattoos and lashes studio in Chandigarh.