Andrei Deiu is one of the most popular bodybuilders who are successful in multiple other businesses too. He is a fitness model, great personal trainer, and entrepreneur. Apart these, he is a big social media celebrity and an experienced dancer.
He faced a hard time when he was a teen, which motivated him to become what he is now. He has appeared in many bodybuilding competitions so far, and he finished at the first position in majority of them.
Andrei Deiu was born on 8 May 1996 in a loving family in Romania, Europe. He grew up facing a hard time in the same place. He has turned 25 years old now and is currently living in United Kingdom.
Andrei Deiu Wiki/Bio
|Full Name||Andrei Deiu|
|Profession||Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, |
Personal Trainer, Entrepreneur,
Social Media Celebrity
|Net Worth||$2 Million USD (approx.)|
|Date Of Birth||8 May 1996|
|Age||25 Years Old (As of 2021)|
|Place Of Birth||Romania, Europe|
|Height||5’ 9” (in ft. & in.)|
1.80 m (in meters)
180 cm (in centimeters)
|Weight||185 lbs. (in pounds) |
84 kg (in kilograms)
|Body Type||Well-built Muscular|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
Andrei Deiu Workout Plan
Andrei’s weekly workout routine is as follows –
- (4 x 10-12) Press Ups Incline
- (4 x 8-10) Flat Dumbbell Press (Last Set Drop Set)
- (6 x 10-15) Seated Lateral Raises (Last Set Drop Set)
- (4 x 10-12) Incline Barbell Chest Press (Superset)
- (4 x 10-12) Machine Chest Fly’s
- (4 x 10-15) Cable Fly’s Incline
- (5 x 10-12) Pulldowns
- (4 x 10-12) Machine Pullovers
- (4 x 10-12) Seated Cable Row (Superset)
- Pull Ups 3 x Failure
- (3 x 8-10) Deadlifts
- (4 x 15-20) Leg Raises
- (3 x 10-5) Cable Crunches
- (3 x 8-10) One Arm Dumbbell Row
- (4 x 8-10) Barbell Front Raises
- (5 x 10-12) Standing One Arm Lateral Raises
- (5 x 10-15) Seated Side Lateral Raises
- (4 x 8-10) Military Press (Superset)
- Reverse Pec Deck Fly’s 4 x Failure
- (4 x 8-10) Dumbbell Shrugs
- (4 x 10-12) Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises (Superset)
- 1 Hour Incline Treadmill (Steady State)
- (4 x 10-15) Cable Crunches
- (4 x 12-15) Decline Leg Raises
- (3 x 10) Hanging Oblique Knee Raises
- 15 Minutes Warm Up Bike
- (4 x 12-15) Narrow Stance Leg Press
- (6 x 8-15) Squats
- (6 x 10-15) Leg Extensions (Superset)
- (5 x 16-18) Standing Calve Raises (Reduce Weight to 50% for 8 Reps)
- (6 x 5) Single Leg Extensions
- (4 x 10-15) Standing Calve Raises
- (4 x 10-12) EZ-Bar Skull Crushers
- (3 x 10-12) Reverse Single Arm Extensions
- (5 x 10-15) Rope Pushdowns
- (4 x 8-12) Reverse Barbell Curls
- (4 x 8-10) Barbell Curls (Superset)
- (4 x 15-20) Air Bike
- (4 x 10-12) Seated Concentration Curls
- (4 x 10-12) Side Lateral Leg Raises
- (4 x 10-12) Lunges
- (5 x 10-12) Seated Leg Curls
- (5 x 10-12) High/Wide Stance Leg Press
- (5 x 10-15) Calf Press (Using Leg Press)
- (3 x 10-15) Straight Legged Deadlifts
- (3 x 1) Standing Calve Raises
Also, read about Eric Kanevsky
Andrei Deiu Diet Plan
- 1st Meal: 7 Egg Whites, 1 cup Oats, 1 teaspoon Peanut Butter, 2 Whole Eggs and 2 ounces Berries
- 2nd Meal: 5 ounces White Rice, 7 ounces Chicken Breast, and 1 cup Broccoli
- 3rd Meal: Chicken and 8 ounces Sweet Potato
- Post Workout: 1 ½ ounces Dextrose and 2 scoops Whey Isolate
- 4th Meal: 5 ounces Sweet Potato, 7 ounces Chicken, and 1 cup Vegetables
- 5th Meal: 1 cup Green Beans and 5 ounces Steak
- 6th Meal: Greek Yogurt or 1 cup Cottage Cheese and 1 handful Almonds
- Fish Oil
- Multi and Mineral Vitamins
- Flax Seed
- Fat Burners
Family & Relationship
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Andrei Deiu was an introvert kid in his school days. He used to eat a lot of junk food and spend his entire day playing video games in a single room. As a result, he was a obese kid.
For this, he was often bullied in his school which affected his mental peace. He soon realized that he has to do something to cut this bullying out. He decided to work on his physique.
Since Andrei Deiu was quite fat and very young, he was not so confident about himself whether he could overcome his bad habits and achieve a good body. But he still continued working hard and spending hours in the gym.
Soon, his results were visible. He developed a well-built muscular body in a reasonable span of time. He was just 17 years old then and he was encouraged to participate in a bodybuilding competition. He participated in the 2011 Miami Pro and to amaze everyone, won the competition.
He already had earned a fame with his victory and inspiring story. He also worked on his dancing skills which eventually developed him into a good dancer. He has danced with the famous Adonis Cabaret Show.
Andrei Deiu is a highly paid fitness trainer and has changed many lives under his guidance. He also works as a fitness model. He has posed for many big fitness brands throughout his career so far.
He has launched his own supplements brand. Besides, he has his own gym outfit brand and moreover, a formal and stylish clothing brand is owned by him.
Andrei Deiu has his own website 3dgains.com where he is making his guidance available for people online. He is very active on Instagram where he posts his workout pics and showcase his hulk body. He has over 4.6 million followers on Instagram.
He has his own YouTube channel where he posts his workout and consulting videos regarding bodybuilding. He has over 730K subscribers and is growing at a good pace.
In 2020, he secured the fifth position in the big bodybuilding competition, Men’s Physique Olympia 2020. Also, read about Guru Mann.
Contacts & Social Media
|@andreideiu_(4.6 million+ followers)|
|YouTube||Andrei Deiu (740k+ subscribers)|
|@andreiufit (120k+ followers)|
Some YouTube Videos Of Andrei Deiu
- Vladislava Shelygina Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth & More
- Lexi Hensler (YouTuber) Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth & More
- Keilah Kang Wiki, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth & More
- Olly Esse (Musical Artist) Wiki, Net Worth, Boyfriend, & More