Aashish Chandratreya is a budding photographer born and brought up in Mumbai, India who is currently residing in New York, USA for his future film making studies.
He loves to share his life on his youtube channel every week through vlogs and he also gives some cool photography tips, tricks and gear reviews
PERSONAL LIFE & BACKGROUND:
- Full Name: Ashish Chandratreya
- DOB: 3rd Sept 1996
- Birthplace: Mumbai
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Internship at PALM Expo – INDIA
- Diploma in photography from FX School, Mumbai, India
- In Sept 2019 he moved to NYC to do a conservatory program on photography from New York film Academy. On 16th May 2020, he graduated from his New York film Academy.
His Love For Photography:
- His first stint with professional photography was at the age of 15 when his granddad gifted him a Camera. His grandad was also his inspiration behind his positive and smiling attitude. He was very close to his grandfather.
- He started his freelancing career from that gifted camera.
- His love for time-lapses and short clips and freelancing videography gave birth to his vlogging.
- Of course, he was also inspired by his friend Mumbiker Nikhil, who was India’s top vlogger.
- His favourite photography is always Automotive photography.
- He is currently residing Near ArtiChoke’s Basille’s Pizza, 9102 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209.
- His photographs were also published in National Geographic Travel, which is based on Covid-19 impact on New York City.
- He also collaborated with big brands of India and India’s top vloggers
- Samsung India
- Apollo tyres
- Monthly Income: Somewhere between $400 to $2000
CONTACTS & SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Business Email: [email protected]
- Website: aashishc.com
- Instagram: @aashishchandratreya [150K]
- Facebook: Ashish Chandratreya
- Twitter: Ashish Chandratreya
- Youtube: Ashish Chandrateya [214K]
GADGETS, ASSETS & VEHICLES:
- Professional Photography Camera: Nikon D850
- Another Photography Camera: Canon 6D MKII
- Drone 1: Crashed DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Drone 2: DJI Mavic Mini
- Triumph Tiger
- Kawasaki Zx10R
Laptops & Mobiles Accessories:
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- UAG Case for iPhone
- Ipad Pro 2018 12.9inch Wifi + cellular 64GB
- Macbook 2017 edition 15″
- Logitech Slim Folio Pro Case
- Logitech MX Master mouse
- Apple keyboard and Apple mouse
SOME LESSER KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ASHISH CHANDRATEYA:
In just less than 1 years, he completed 200K subscribers through her hard work and passion for film making and photography. Joined Youtube and his first vlog uploaded on 11th Aug 2019.
- He stays motivated by looking at his achievements in life and staying always happy.
- Ashish’s one of the longest rides was from Mumbai to Ladakh w/ Nikhil and friends.
- His other Journey includes from Mumbai to Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai to Kanyakumari, Mumbai to Nepal, Mumbai to Bhutan w/car and Lucknow to Mumbai.
- He was Nikhil’s first 2K subscribers when he was around 2000 or 2500. Nikhil organised a ride for his subscriber from Mumbai to Dahanor after that Nikhil and Ashish became friends. But Ashish always treats him like an elder brother.
- He chose photography, vlogging and film making as his full-time career.