Vivek Mittal aka Fit Tuber is among India’s most famous health and Fitness YouTube with over 7 million + subscribers combined on his 3 YouTube channels. The content he produces mainly focuses on Indian audiences from different parts of the country.
Vivek makes videos about food products genuine and unbiased reviews, health tips, fitness guides, and general body care tips. His videos are well-researched on any topic whether it is reviews, tips, recipes, or diet plans.
The content he is producing on YouTube right now is no one producing like that. He makes content & nutritional-based videos and not focuses on any brand. Because of that, he had to face many legal notices and affairs because of his honest reviews. In some cases, he had to settle with the brands with his annual revenue generated from YouTube.
He learns a few hours every week to read Ayurveda Scriptures & Modern Sciences. Also, every video on his channel describes from both, Ayurveda & Modern Science points of view.
Vivek Mittal Wiki/Bio
|Full Name:||Vivek Mittal|
|Profession:||Heath & Fitness Youtuber|
|Famous for:||3 Fit tuber YouTube channels in English, |
Hindi & Telugu & Most favorite
Indian Youtuber in fitness and Health category from India.
Vivek Mittal aka Fit Tuber’s Personal Life & Family Background:
Vivek Mittal was born and brought up in Bhatinda, Punjab in a middle-class Punjabi family. He lives with his family in Delhi, India
Vivek is very close to his brother, he had a young brother in his family, father and a mother. He kept their identity hidden because of the legal issues on his videos. His father was a civil engineer, alumni of Thapar University Patiala. Under his father’s influence of yoga, he learnt so much.
Her mother is an economic lecturer. All the recipes videos on his channel are because of her mother. Vivek is very close to his younger brother.
He only eats 2 meals in a day and that too vegetarian meal. He left Non-Veg after learning thoroughly about Ayurveda and its scriptures. His parents are very supportive in making videos.
|Date of Birth:||1989|
|Father’s name:||Chest: 42 inches waist: 28Biceps: 14 inches|
|Mother’s name:||Mr. Mittal, civil engineer and yoga practitioner|
|Sibling’s name:||younger brother|
|Body Measurements:||Mr. Mittal, civil engineer, and yoga practitioner|
|Current Place:||Delhi, India|
Fit Tuber’s Education:
- Certification for a certified nutritionist course from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NSAM).
- Fitness Coach Certification from ISSA International Sports Science Association.
This education also helps him to fight his legal battle which comes off and on.
Currently, he is learning more and more Modern Science.
- Bachelor of Engineering in IT Branch from college: Guru Gobind Indraprastha University, Delhi. He is an IT engineer, even though he is extremely bad in Tech and takes help from his brother.
Fit Tuber’s Career:
After B.Tech he got placed as a software engineer at Infosys, Hyderabad. He worked there for 3 years.
Left job at Infosys and started YouTube as his full-time career now in 2018.
Most Famous Video on his channel:
GADGETS Used by Fit Tuber:
- Rode VMPR VideoMic Pro R with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount, Black
- Canon EOS 700D 18MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55mm is II and 55-250mm is II Lens, Memory Card, and Carry Bag
Vivek Mittal aka Fit Tuber’s Source of Income & Monthly Income:
His Source of Income: Patreon, YouTube sponsorships, and AdSense.
Vivek Mittal aka Fit Tuber’s Monthly income is around INR 25 Lakhs+ per month from YouTube, Sponsorships, and Patreon.
Vivek Mittal’s Contacts & Social Media:
|YouTube:||YouTube – Fit Tuber [7M +]|
Fit Tuber Hindi [3million +]
Fit Tuber Telugu [200K]
|Instagram:||@fittuber [300K +]|
|Twitter:||@Fit Tuber [8.5K]|
Lesser-known Facts about Fit Tuber:
- Vivek is a fitness freak and practices yoga and gym daily.
- He is a vegetarian and only eats 2 meals a day, became a vegetarian in 2018.
- He was also honored with the “Rashtriya Gaurav Award” by Telangana Government in 2019.
- Vivek has also received many legal notices and had to face many legal affairs for his honest review of products of various brands.
- He also mimicry of his favorite Youtubers Nishamadhulika and Kabita’s kitchen.
- He is extremely cautious about what to promote in his channel, he focuses more on product ingredients and not brands.
- His hobbies are Reading Ancient Ayurveda Books, & Likes Travelling.
- Vivek uploads videos on every Thursday.
Some Health Videos Of Fit Tuber