Avanti Nagral is an International Performing Artist, Singer/Songwriter & Youtuber from the heart of Bombay, Maharashtra and the soul of Boston. Avanti combines her experience across various genres – Indian Classical, Broadway, Church/Gospel and Devotional – into a modern Pop-Soul sound.
Avanti has also sung in several Broadway Show reproductions, concerts and events. She is working with an independent music production house from LA and Mumbai to write, sing and produce her own brand of pop music.
She also makes videos on how she went into Harvard & Boston Universities, and shares the process of getting into foreign universities. Avanti is on a mission to create music that challenges societal norms.
Through her music she wanted to create an impact on young girls develop their inner confidences on themselves. She’s not completely into music, but through her process she’s finding new ways to encourage youngster to build and develop their confidence.
Avanti Nagral Wiki / Bio
|Full Name:||Avanti Nagral|
|Profession:||Singer, Songwriter, Youtuber, & Tech Entrepreneur|
|Famous for:||Singing & YouTube|
Avanti Nagral’s Personal Life & Family Background:
Avanti was born and raised in Boston till the age of 7. She then moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra with their parents, there she practised music & completed her high schooling as well.
For her graduation, she went to Boston & Harvard universities, there she also learnt Pop music along with Arts degree.
Avanti recently founded a socially responsible digital entertainment production company, Golden Milk Media, focusing on Gen-Z in India. Also read about Chitranshi Dhyani
|Date of Birth||23rd July 2001|
|Age||20 Years (As of 2021)|
|Education||Graduated with dual degree from Harvard & Boston.|
|Birth place||Boston, Moved to Bombay at the age of 8 for learning music|
|Lives in||Bombay, Maharashtra|
Also Read: Danny Daggenhurst Bio
|Height||5’4 ft. (In Feet-Inches)|
162.5 cm (In Centimeters)
1.62 m (In Meters)
|Weight||56 KG (In Kilograms)|
123.4 lbs. (In Pounds)
Family & Relations
|Father||Mr. Nagral (Entrepreneur, Musician)|
|Mother||Mrs. Nagral (Housewife)|
|Boyfriend||Stephen Turban, Works at Fulbright University|
|Family Background||Her father is from an entrepreneurial & music background, that is the reason she is inclined towards music as well as good in entrepreneurial skills|
Some of Avanti’s Duets and Collaborations with her parents:
Avanti Nagral’s Education:
- Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard in Psychology and Global/Health Policy. (2016-2020). Along with getting her Master’s in Music Business from Berklee College of Music (2017-2020)
- Avanti was the first to pursue a dual degree with the Berklee College of Music.
- Schooling from Christian High school, The Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai, India (2009-2015)
Avanti’s Musical Career & Achievements:
- Avanti’s Music inspirations: Her Guruji, parents, Tori Kelly, Kelly Clarkson, Reshma, Kavita Seth, Jasleen Royal, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, an AOC and just to name a few.
- Her Musical Background: Avanti has an Indian classical & soul music background. She practiced her music in India & other countries.
- Avanti was into music because of her family background also, her father plays instruments and stuffs for music.
- Avanti has spoken and performed at the United Nations and TEDx conferences, and has performed at venues and festivals across India, the US and Southeast Asia.
- She released the first virtual reality music video in all of South Asia for her single ‘I Like’, and has since released several tracks including a virtually shot, cross continental video for, ‘The Long Way.’
- Some of her music’s from YouTube:
Avanti Nagral’s Contacts & Social Media:
|YouTube:||Avanti [161K +] |
|Facebook:||Avanti Nagral [80K +]|
|Instagram:||@avantinagral [81k +]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Avanti Nagral:
- Avanti knows English, Hindi & Marathi languages very well.
- Avanti started learning music at the age of 9 from her Guruji Dr. Prabha Atre.
- Because her father used to play Tabla when they were living on their Boston home, she developed interest from there only.
- She plays piano at the age of 10.
- Avanti will focus more on regional languages to empower youth women from all over the world.
- Her music is based on four languages English, Hindi, Marathi & Punjabi – all she wants is to empower more & more.
Also Read: So Effin Cray Cast