Eshna Kutty is a Hoop dancer, teacher, facilitator & performer and a recent actor from Mumbai, India.
She is the new Nescafe Ad sensation. Eshna is a Hula Hoop dance practitioner and a coach.
|Full Name:||Eshna Kutty|
|Profession:||Hoop Dancer, Actor, Performer|
|Famous for:||Recently Viral hooping in Saree & shoes #sareeflows|
|Years Active:||2012-present in Hooping|
|TV Debut:||2020 with Nescafe Karne Se hi Hona Hai Ad during Lockdown in India.|
Personal Life & Background:
Eshna is a self taught hooper who started hooping in 2012 when some gifted a Hula hoop at her 16th birthday.
Eshna Kutty is a Flow artiste and Dance/Movement Therapy Practitioner, performing and facilitating workshops across the country
She has been practising and performing Hula hoop from last 10 years, started from her bedroom and now sharing this flow art with thousands.
She is a dancer and a Hula hoop expert by profession. Eshna took Hula hooping at a very young age and has been practicing it ever since.
|Date of Birth:||Not known|
|Family Background:||She belongs to a Tamilian family, her mother is a journalist and her sister is a fashion designer in Chennai.|
|Mother’s Name:||Chitra Narayan, journalist @TheHinduBusinessLine|
|Siblings Name:||One sister|
|Boyfriend’s Name:||Not known|
|Marital Status & Spouse:||Unmarried|
|Zodiac Sign:||Not known|
|Hair Colour:||Black, Curly|
|Shoes Size:||UK 7|
|Place of residence:||Mumbai, India|
|Religion, Nationality:||Tamilian, Indian|
- Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (2018-2019)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
Her newest video on Hula Hoop in Saari & shoes got viral on Instagram. This video got more than 1 million views in less than 3 days.
She has created her own trend on Instagram using #SareeFlow which inspired many womens who wears sarees in their daily life.
Her latest commercial was “Nescafe: Karne se hi Hona hai” which was made to inspire youngster during lockdown in India.
She has also given TEDx talks at TEDxBocconiUMumbai in 2018, where she speaks about her journey into Hula Hoop and how she spent most of her life teaching it to Tihar jail inmates.
She has also been passionate about dancing all along, and has given back to the society by teaching dance to Tihar jail inmates.
Eshna’s TEDx talks video :
Career & experience:
- Hoop instructor in Pathaways school Gurgaon (2017-2018)
- Flow Artist in Tihal Jail, New delhi (Jan2017-Jun2017), there she worked with female inmates.
- Student Intern in BLK Super speciality hospital, New Delhi (May 2016-Jul 2016)
The 23 year old self-taught hooper travels around the country conducting workshops.
Hooping is for everyone. She thoughtfully adds, it’s interactive for staying fit and it’s the easiest exercise form with a little effort.
Eshna has been performing and facilitating workshops for over 5 years across 10 cities in India.
Teaching the art of Hooping made her realise that Movement is for everybody: all bodies, genders and age groups.
She has worked with over 800 participants from diverse groups across the country.
Eshna has facilitated D/MT workshops extensively for underpriviledged women, senior citizens and children with autism and learning disorders.
Contacts & Social Media:
- Youtube: Eshna Kutty
- Website: eshnakutty.com
- Facebook: Eshna Kutty
- Instagram: @eshnakutty [80K]
- LinkedIn: Eshna Kutty
- Twitter: @eshnakutty
- Bookings Email: [email protected]
- Her recently viral Hula Hooping with Saree & Shoes video –
Eshna is neither too tall nor too thin but she was still signed by fitness-related brands because of her hooping.
- Google Pixel Phone
- Cult sport
- Flipkart & many more.
Her Media presence:
Lesser Known Facts About Eshna Kutty:
- Eshna knows three languages English, Hindi & French very well.
- She even trained Tihar jail girl inmates.
- Apart from her hooping journey, she has also worked in many ads and with many commercial brands.
- The curly-haired, dusky colored youngster has now taken up hooping professionally and does performance campaigns for various mega brands and also a model for international & national brands & company.