If you are interested in witnessing mountains touching the sky, captivating waterfalls, and gracefully flowing rivers altogether, then definitely visiting the city of Bhandardara is a great idea for you. This particular place is a perfect combination for the trip, adventure lovers, and pilgrimages so that everybody can enjoy easy accessibility to the optimum combination of things; this is a very popular hill station nearby Mumbai and Pune. Planning your night stay at Bhandardara Resort is definitely a great idea for you, and the following are some of the major reasons why visiting this particular city is definitely worth it:
- Perfect lifeline for the locals and travelers: This particular city is very much successful in sharing the perfect bond with the people who love adventure; it is the perfect lifeline for the locals and travelers. The trails in the jungle connected to this particular area are very much successful in spreading the relationships, and it is also highly capable of dealing with the immense battles of controlling multiple territories very well. Bhandardara is basically considered to be a jewel of Maharashtra which makes it very much popular among people across the globe.
- Kalsubai trekking activity: This particular place is approximately situated at 1646 m of height and is the highest possible peak in Maharashtra. This is one of the most important and favorite places of the people who love adventure activities, and it also comes with strategic importance during the Maratha wars because this was a perfect observation post for them. This place has a good number of legends and stories which you can enjoy whenever you visit there, and it also comes with a small temple along with a pond on the top of the peak. Visiting this particular place is definitely perfect for enjoying the perfect natural beauty element.
- Ratan Garh Fort: This is one of the most important places that you need to visit and is one of the favorite places of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. This is very much popular among travelers because of the spectacular views of the city provided by it, and this is an approximately 400-year-old place which is consistently overlooking Bhandardara Lake. This particular place is very much successful in providing people with the perfect getaway for a weekend and ultimately comes with the exclusive shorts of the mountains and Lake in the fourth round. There are three doorways to this particular area which you can easily witness, and ultimately, it also comes with this natural rock formation that looks like the eyes of the needle, which is also known as NEDHA. This is moderately high, and it is very much important for people to avoid if you are a first-time person indulging in the trekking activity.
- SANDHAN Valley: This particular place is known as the Valley of the Shadows and is ultimately very much famous across the globe for its very large cliffs and caves. Even the Airtel advertisement was once shot over here, and this is one of the most important this is which provides people with natural beauty views. This area is approximately 200 feet deep and approximately 1.5 km long. This particular person is also a very important component of the overall range of the mountains, and whenever people are at the base of the valley, then looking at the moment, they will realize the greatness of the mountain next to it. This place is very well surrounded by AMK, which stands for ALANG, MADAN, and KULANG. The descending value over here is a perfect lifetime experience with the sparkling sky on the top and a small pond inside, which ultimately provides people with an adrenaline rush, which further makes it very much popular.
- AMRUTESHWAR Temple: This particular place was built in 1100 in HEMADPANTHI style and has been built on the banks of the holy river. This is also situated near a pond which is known as Vishnu Tirth and has also been successful in providing people with an ancient architectural style. Basically, this is the entrance to the temple, and whenever people reach here, they will be able to Enjoy the Best possible natural views.
- WILSON dam: This place was built in 1910 on the Pravara River and is one of the largest possible dams in India based upon the material of EARTHEN. This is powerful proof of modern-day engineering, and during the monsoon, when the level of the leg rises, this particular Dam opens all the gates to release the significant torrent of water which will find its way down to the plains below.
- Umbrella waterfall: It is very much important for people to visit this particular place and never miss the picturesque view provided by it, which makes it one of the most important tourist attractions during the monsoons. Many Indian romantic songs of the Marathi film industry have been very well shot over here, which makes it very much popular and ultimately provides people with a good number of benefits near the waterfall.
- RANDHA waterfall: This is approximately 10 km away from SHENDI village and is a scenic beauty on the Pravara river, which falls from 170 feet and pleasure through the cliff, formulating amazing scenery. This place is very much successful in providing people with the perfect natural beauty element so that everybody will be able to enjoy the best possible views and ultimately helps in getting the perfect pictures captured over here which will be the memories to be cherished forever.
In addition to the points mentioned above, if you are an astrophotography lover, then also there is no need to worry because the city of Bhandardara very well provides you with the best opportunity of clicking some of the best captures of the Milky Way pictures and the stunning trails of the stars. Hence, booking your room in the Bhandardara resort is definitely a great idea so that you can have the best time and ultimately enjoy a lot in this beautiful city.